The first phase of our Inverness creative Academy project is nearing completion and will provide around 40 affordable studio spaces for artists designers and makers. Initial studio viewings will take place in October and we anticipate that studio tenants will move into their spaces in November 2018. We anticipate that this will be an exciting new creative community in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
The first phase of our Inverness Creative Academy project is nearing completion and will provide around 40 affordable studio spaces for artists designers and makers. Initial studio viewings will take place in October and studio tenants will be able to move into their spaces in November 2018. We anticipate that this will be an exciting new creative community in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
We are now looking for a Property Manager to help us manage the Inverness Creative Academy project on site, as part of the Wasps team.
The Property Manager role will provide administrative, management and marketing support for the efficient operation of the project.
The role will initially be based in Phase 1 but will eventually cover both buildings, supported by another post to be created in 2020, when Phase 2 is expected to become operational. Our head office is in Glasgow and the role will be managed by the Head of Property, with regular support and contact from the wider Wasps team provided. The postholder will be required to visit the Glasgow office for training and induction at the start of the appointment, with accommodation and travel costs covered.
As this is a new facility for Wasps in the Highlands, we seek candidates who will take a flexible and positive approach to assisting Wasps and the tenants within the building to make it a welcoming, well managed and maintained facility.
The main duties of the post include the following:
- Provide a warm welcome to all Inverness Creative Academy tenants, their clients and visitors to the building.
- Update and maintain all space / room bookings ensuring all rooms are set up as required.
- Update and maintain bookings for all events and hot desk spaces
- Manage, sort and direct all incoming mail and deliveries.
- Manage, programme and issue keys, ensuring all keys are accounted for at all times.
- Provide support in organising and helping with installation and invigilation at evening and weekend exhibitions and events when required.
- Keep tenant directories and notice boards up to date
- Deal with any tenant enquiries about the operation of the building.
- Circulate relevant information to building users.
- Provide the public with information about Inverness Creative Academy and Wasps Studios as and when required
- Assist with updating social media and marketing for the building with the support of Wasps Marketing and Communications Manager
Hours of Work
The normal hours of work are 20 per week, usually Monday to Friday 10:00 to 14:00 although a degree of flexibility over this is available.
The rate of pay is £24,000 per annum (£13,714 pro rata). This is payable in arrears by credit transfer to your bank account in monthly intervals on or around 28th day of each month.
25 days annual leave and 12 days public holidays (21 days pro rata).
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why you consider yourself suitable for this position. Please include contact names, phone numbers and email addresses for 2 referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer. Applications should be submitted by no later than 5 October 2018, by email to:
Stuart McCue-Dick (Executive Director – Corporate Services) – email@example.com
Submissions should be titled: Private and Confidential ‐ Job Application
For initial discussions regarding the role please call:
Stuart McCue-Dick (Executive Director – Corporate Services) on 0141 553 5890.